Explore Lapland’s Arctic Wilderness in Finland and Sweden on a 2024 Journey
Experience winter adventure like never before on Finland & Sweden: Adventure Across Lapland, a journey packed with fun activities ranging from a dog-sled safari above the Arctic Circle to a chance to spot the northern lights from a glass-roofed cabin. This journey offers you the finest small-group travel experience, led by an incomparable Resident Tour Director and featuring our exclusive insider-access moments, along with unique accommodations that immerse you in authentic Lapland style.
Finland & Sweden: Adventure Across Lapland
LUXURY SMALL GROUP JOURNEYS
Limited to 18 guests | 11 days from $14 995 per person
Single supplement from $5 295
Available dates: 11 to 21 January; 18 to 28 January; 25 January to 4 February; 1 to 11 February; 15 to 25 February; 24 March to 3 April 2024
- Explore two great Scandinavian capitals, starting in charming Helsinki and finishing in magnificent Stockholm
- Visit a Finnish family in their private forest home to learn about their life as moose hunters
- Join a young Sami couple in the small Swedish village of Jokkmokk, where they reveal the traditions, spirituality and history of their people, who range across the Arctic
- Relax in some of Scandinavia’s most exclusive and unusual accommodations: a hotel built over an Arctic river, glass-domed Aurora Cabins and suites set in the Finnish forest
- Savor dinner in a snow castle, newly created each winter
Your Luxury Accommodations
Abercrombie & Kent is an excellent operator and this is a great option to consider for the Northern Lights.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your ideal holiday – 021 434 9394