English Gardens & The Chelsea Flower Show from 19 to 27 May 2022; limited to 18 guests
English Gardens & The Chelsea Flower Show, 9-day Marco Polo Journey, limited to 18 guests with prices from $10 495.00 per person and $14 190.00 for single occupancy.
Savour the joys of spring with privileged access at every turn on this quintessential English journey spanning exclusive estates and gardens, culminating in a Royal Horticultural Society Members’ Day at the Chelsea Flower Show.
- Attend the world-famous Chelsea Flower Show in a style befitting a member, enjoying all-day access to an exclusive RHS hospitality pavilion, where you are invited to savour a full breakfast, lunch with Champagne and a traditional high tea
- Stroll through the Arts and Crafts-style gardens of Sissinghurst Castle, planted by Vita Sackville-West
- Spend an afternoon at Hidcote Manor, one of England’s greatest gardens
- Visit historic Abbey House, setting out on a morning walk through its iconic gardens before they open to the public
- Gain exclusive access to Badminton House, enjoying tea at the country home of the Duke and Duchess of Beaufort
- Privately tour the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill, Blenheim Palace, a local expert leading the way
2022 Small Group Journeys with Abercrombie & Kent
Abercrombie & Kent’s 2022 Small Group Journeys brochure is available now, with over 60 expertly planned itineraries in one comprehensive book. The portfolio includes our spectacular Luxury Small Group Journeys as well as Wings Over the World, immersive group journeys designed around privately chartered flights. And now with newly published 2022 itineraries, Marco Polo Journeys showcase festivals and intrepid destinations, while Luxury Family Journeys offer engaging all-ages activities.
Every small group journey is led from start to finish by a Resident Tour Director® and the finest local guides, with an average of just 14 guests per departure. All journeys feature hand-selected accommodations as well as the peerless insider access only possible with A&K’s global reach and longstanding relationships. Many dates are filling quickly with limited space for select high-demand destinations, so act now to reserve your 2022 journey of a lifetime.
Some of A&K’s most in-demand 2022 Journeys
Book with Confidence
With A&K’s flexible booking policy, you can plan your future travel with complete peace of mind. Book by 17 December 2021 for travel through 31 December 2022 and you may change or cancel up to 15 days prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason — whether at home or in your travel destination — and receive a credit toward future travel. For complete terms and conditions, click here
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your ideal holiday – 021 434 9394